Sports Medical Acupuncture
Dynamic Muscle Release Technique
Deep Relaxation Acupressure Shiatsu
Faz Moosa is a problem solver. Whether it’s pain, performance or chronic illness, He has a number of assessments and tools that can help.
Treatments with Faz are focused and fairly interactive. You don’t just get to jump on the table and tune out – Unless that is what you like (*Pick the Harmonize treatment for a Deep Relaxation treatment) Otherwise, come prepared to move and be moved – and have your issue addressed.
- Certified by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Member of the Registered Massage Therapists of Ontario
Treatments with Faz are covered by most Insurance companies under Registered Massage Therapy. However his style is fairly unconventional. Patients usually wear loose fitting clothes and usually submit a fairly extensive health history and testing protocol.
- Employed by the Canadian Back Institute – specializing in Motor Vehicle Accident Rehabilitation
- Employed by King West Chiropractic and Wellness Centre
- Employed by Advanced Therapeutics Massage Therapy
After working at some of the most highly respected clinics in Toronto, Faz established Aches Away Toronto in 2010.
- Valedictorian/ Graduate of Sutherland-Chan School of Massage Therapy
- Trained in Neurokinetic Therapy, Neurofunctional Acupuncture, Swedish Massage, Thai Yoga Massage, Deep Tissue, Aromatherapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Sports Massage, Shiatsu, Scar Tissue, Myo-Fascial Release and much more.
- Experience in working with several pathologies: Cancer (Princess Margaret Lodge), Central Nervous System Disorders (Sutherland-Chan Clinic), AIDS (Fife House/People with AIDS)
Constant training has been at the forefront of Faz’ philosophy.
1. Yoga Unite Thai Massage Fundraiser
2. Ryerson Health and Nutrition Fair
3. Toronto to Montreal bike rally for People With AIDS foundation
4. Sporting LIfe 10K for Kids with Cancer
5. Toronto Marlies Hockey Team Post Game Massage
6. Bay Street Hoops Tournament for Kids with Disabilities
7. Toronto Marathon for Princess Margaret Hospital
8. Scotia Waterfront Marathon for Charity
9. University of Toronto Varsity Wrestling Tournament
1. Princess Margaret Lodge: Cancer Patients in active treatment
2. Fife House AIDS Outreach
3. Central Nervous System Disorders Clinic, Sutherland-Chan
4. Seniors Outreach, Loyola Arrupe Seniors Residence
Volunteering has been an invaluable part of Faz’ journey as a Massage Therapist