Faz Moosa RMT
*Appointments with Faz Moosa can be only made via http://fazmoosa.com.
* Faz Moosa is currently accepting new clients by waiting list only. Please visit http://fazmoosa.com for more details.
- Certified by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Personal Training specialist – Canfitpro
- Member of the Registered Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Employed by the Canadian Back Institute – specializing in Motor Vehicle Accident Rehabilitation
- Employed by King West Chiropractic and Wellness Centre
- Valedictorian/ Graduate of Sutherland-Chan School of Massage Therapy
- Trained in Swedish Massage, Thai Yoga Massage, Deep Tissue, Aromatherapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Sports Massage, Shiatsu, Scar Tissue, Myo-Fascial Release and much more.
- Experience in working with several pathologies: Cancer (Princess Margaret Lodge), Central Nervous System Disorders (Sutherland-Chan Clinic), AIDS (Fife House/People with AIDS)
1. Yoga Unite Thai Massage Fundraiser 2013
2. Ryerson Health and Nutrition Fair 2012
3. Toronto to Montreal bike rally for People With AIDS foundation 2009 and 2010 and 2011.
4. Sporting LIfe 10K for Kids with Cancer 2010
5. Toronto Marlies Hockey Team Post Game Massage 2010
6. Bay Street Hoops Tournament for Kids with Disabilities 2010
7. Toronto Marathon for Princess Margaret Hospital 2009
8. Scotia Waterfront Marathon for Charity 2009
9. University of Toronto Varsity Wrestling Tournament 2009
1. Princess Margaret Lodge: Cancer Patients in active treatment
2. Fife House AIDS Outreach
3. Central Nervous System Disorders Clinic, Sutherland-Chan
4. Seniors Outreach, Loyola Arrupe Seniors Residence