Aches Away Toronto is a thriving Multi-Disciplinary clinic in Downtown Toronto. We have Career opportunities for several types of Health Professionals. We only ask that you care about your patients and are motivated to succeed in your Career.
Communications Assistant – Now hiring
Aches Away Toronto is an Integrated, Functional and Natural Health Clinic in the College Park Neighbourhood of Downtown Toronto. We offer targeted solutions for Sleep, Digestion, Pain, Mood, Reproductive Health and Low Energy issues. Our Team consists of Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, Osteopaths, Naturopathic Doctors, Nutritionists and Psychotherapists. We offer an environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.
The Communications Assistant creatively promotes Aches Away Toronto clinic and it’s team to it’s existing and prospective patients. They also act as a liaison between the Clinic Director and the Aches Away Toronto team.
Located steps from the College Subway Station, Aches Away Toronto’s team of collaborative health professionals deliver patient care to hundreds of patients. The Communication assistant will provide support to the team and to the CEO in crafting the best communication policy and enacting the policy in a measured and effective way.
As the Communications assistant, you will demonstrate initiative and an understanding of the health modalities we offer to creatively inform audiences and advance Aches Away Toronto’s mission statement. You will identify potential opportunities to improve our communication strategy and follow up by creating engaging content and images for our newsletter, website and in-clinic promotions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing and editing content for Patient and Staff communication and marketing
- Supporting effective and creative content development
- Proofreading, fact-checking, and editing content for style and tone
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies
- Maintain calendars and appointments
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in communications, science, public relations, journalism or related field or acceptable combination of equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience writing concisely and to deadline; experience producing digital materials, including e-newsletters, magazines, annual reports and web content is essential
- Knowledge of content management systems and design software (G Suite/Photshop equivalents)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to concisely summarize information
- Creative and solutions-oriented; passion for communications and storytelling;
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships and coordinate teams of varying backgrounds while ensuring targets and objectives are met
- Healthcare experience is an asset
- Proven experience as a Communications Assistant or similar role
- Solid editing and researching skills
Location: This position is a combination of remote and in-clinic hours.
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com