Aches Away Toronto strives to provide the best service possible with every contact. Our Toronto Massage Therapy and Natural Health clinic focuses on earning the trust of every potential patient with clear and complete answers to any question you may have.
- Interested in becoming a patient but would like a Consult with our Health Professionals first? View our Aches Away Toronto Health Services and Rates page to select one our options
- Have a question about our Clinic? Why not start with our Clinic Frequently Asked Questions?
- For all other enquiries, simply fill out our Contact Form below, or email or call us. (We don’t have a receptionist but our team aims to return your messages right away and your phone calls within 24 hours)
This setting is a tranquil and relaxing space inside the 2 Carlton St. building, conveniently located nearby College Subway Station and with easy access to the busy and vibrant cafes, restaurants and shops of College Park in Downtown Toronto. The space is host to a wide range of wellness therapies such as massage, acupuncture, naturopathy, osteopathy and counselling.
Aches Away Toronto is an Integrated Clinic that services not only the community of Downtown Toronto but also that of the surrounding Yorkville, Ryerson, Yonge Dundas, the Annex, the financial district, Ryerson University and University of Toronto neighbourhoods. Of course, people from all over the Greater Toronto and Visitors to Toronto are welcome too!
Services are provided by appointment only and can be booked using our online booking service and can be made 24 hours a day
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
- By Street Car:
- The 506 Carlton stops right at the Intersections of College and Yonge St and Carlton and Yonge St.
- By Subway:
- The College Subway Station is located right underneath the 2 Carlton St. building. You can take it South Bound from Bloor Yonge Station and North Bound from Union Station
- By car:
- Free street parking can be found in many surrounding streets however street parking in not allowed during rush hours. Use the nearby Loblaws or Marriott parking lots or use the parking located in the 2 Carlton st. building (Entrance on Wood St)
- By bike:
- The clinic is easily accessible by bicycle. There is a Bike Share Toronto drop off just behind the building (Wood St)
Street parking is available in the area except during rush hours.
Paid Parking is also available in the building (Entrance on Wood St): http://www.go-parking.com/location/2-carlton-street/
Free Parking for a limited time (1.5 hours) at the nearby Loblaws parking lot with a purchase of $20.
Here are all the other Parking options near 2 Carlton.
Unfortunately, we don’t take walk-ins. As such you must make an appointment in advance. All appointments including same day appointments and waitlist requests can be made online. You can also leave us a message on our Phone: 416-567-1679
We are located near the College Subway Station in Downtown Toronto. We are on the northeast corner of the College St (Which becomes Carlton St. east of Yonge st) and Yonge St. intersection. We are located near College Park and we are also near the Maple Leaf Gardens Loblaws, The Mattamy Athletic Centre, Ryerson University and the Holiday Inn. Our entrance is in between the Shopper’s Drug Mart and the Bulk Barn.
The main entrance to the building is locked after 7pm on weekdays and on weekends. Even if you are able to get into the front entrance, you will not be able to use the elevators as they are connected to our buzzer system. You must dial 0707 on the intercom to the right of the front entrance. Once we buzz you in, you will have a short time to access the elevator and come up to the 7th floor.
The Postal Code is M5B-1J3
The best and quickest way to reach us is by email: email@example.com
You can also call us: 416-567-1679 (we don’t have a live reception but check our voicemails frequently and will try to respond as quickly as possible.)
A local guide to Healthy Living in Downtown Toronto.
Some recommended nearby places around Downtown Toronto for health and lifestyle practices…
… for food it is hard to go past the Loblaws at the Nearby Maple Leaf Gardens This Loblaws has a wonderful friendly environment and an island of build your salad and fresh eats, perfect to replenish your energy before or after a treatment.
… for shopping, Noah’s Natural Foods is the local store of choice to stock up on organic whole foods and treats, vitamins and supplements and other green household supplies to continue your quest for good health.
… for nature, it is only a short distance to Allan Gardens Conservatory. A beautiful greenhouse with plants from all over the world. An urban oasis that is sure to drop your stress levels significantly.
… for yoga classes to help with strength, posture and flexibility, the yoga sanctuary is just around the corner on Wood St. Choose from a range of classes and styles taught by some of the most experienced teachers in Toronto.