Registered Holistic Nutritionist
Do you need to change your eating habits but unsure where to start, or which professional to work with? Watch the short video below where Mallory explains her “non-diet” approach to regain your health and happiness!
Mallory Aldred – Registered Holistic Nutritionist
Do you feel out of control when it comes to food? Are you often confused about what to eat? Are you sick of unsustainable diets? Do you feel uncomfortable in your own skin? Are you lacking energy to make it through your busy day? You’re not alone, and our Nutritionist is excited to help you!
Having successfully lost 50 lbs herself, Mallory has a passion to teach and lead others towards realistic, sustainable lifestyle changes. A previous NCAA Division I athlete with a Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Mallory received her designation at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. Mallory provides an individually tailored, non-diet approach to whole body wellness where she offers a variety of programs centred around real-time education, team work, and accountability. Although headquartered at Aches Away, services are available remotely and have no client location boundaries.
Mallory Aldred specializes in the following:
Mallory’s program offerings include one, two, or three month options. She focuses on the foods you love, your specific lifestyle, and day to day schedule. Her approach is not “one size fits all” and believes success is not perfection, it’s making a better choice than you would have yesterday. All three program length options include:
- A personalized, simple online daily food tracking account (app and website both available)
- A one day example meal plan (5-6 meals included)
- Daily review of your eating with online, educational feedback covering the changes you should make in your nutrition to hit your specific health goal (s). Mallory’s feedback includes proper meal timing based on your schedule, healthier food substitutions, healthier brand recommendations, healthy restaurant eating tips, strategic placement of meals, etc. Anything you should alter in your day to day nutrition to look and feel great will be communicated to you. (Mon-Fri)
- An open line of communication for you to ask Mallory any nutrition related questions when they arise
- Monthly progress photos (optional)
Ross Hunter40 years old
Rachel Reid30 years old
Caroline Abbotts32 years old
Linda Davis48 years old
Mallory also offers corporate, social, and athletic team nutrition seminars. Please contact her for more details at [email protected]